Thursday, August 2, 2012
My job/Family
I got a job about 3 weeks ago n well it's at a school n I got to clean it's only a summer job. Well the boss doesn't like family working together so he tries n makes it so we don't so me n my lil brother tends to get giped on hours n a different boss fights for us to work so were kinda like on call n we switch back n forth but the first 2 weeks they used us so we got good pay then n so far this week only worked once. Wish they could get this all situated cuz it seems to be all my family talks about is work n it's tiring n my mom comes home with headaches cuz of all the stress she gets cuz she is the team leader n tells us what we gotta do but I know how the headaches r. I kinda enjoy when I don't have to work cuz then I can see Jake if I want but my dad kinda had a talk with my cuz I went to hang out with him all of a sudden n it was 2 times only a week apart n he started thinking something but of course I said it's only to see friend but I believe he should know I still like him. Well no I dont like him I love him. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment