Sunday, January 8, 2012

Humm thinking

Well I really do love him and I can't stand bein away from him even if its little time. I have never felt this way before and sometimes concurs me why am I even hidin this from my parents, o ya right cuz they believe he will go back to his old self and be like my sisters boyfriend. I just figured that out today well technically yesterday when Jake messages me a question asking what I think If u told my mom about us how she would react and that got me thinking and I all of a sudden thought about my sister and then her boyfriend and my parents. I believe they should still get to know gin before just judging him because everyone is different and u can't just assume things without knowing everything from the person. I believe my parents should be happy for me to have someone that cares for me and I am happy with and can be myself with but most of all that me n him love each other. I just don't want to hide Jake and me being together anymore and just want my parents to understand. I get sad when he leaves me n when I have to leave him even if we will see each other the next mornin, some will think I'm crazy but I'm in love. I would have never thought I would have feel for him but I did and he makes me happy. I love Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment