Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happiness??

Do they not want me happy? They act as if they don't care, I don't even know if they do. They are strict to me yet my brothers can do as they feel. I am happy with him yet you won't even try to get to know him. You say you know enough and that's all you need. Really you don't want me to be happy. I am happy with him and I love him. I am myself when I'm with him and don't have to feel like a nobody when I'm with him. He makes me feel special and he is special to me. I truly never thought we would be like this but we are and I am happy that we are. I wouldn't give this up for anything. I truly am happy and truly love him. He makes me smile and feel better when down. He brings my smile out on a bad day. He can turn my day around easily without knowing it. I love him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment