Saturday, February 18, 2012
Why wont they understand.....
I love Jake yet there trying to pull me away from him. They were going to make me switch schools or go to the same school and not e in JROTC anymore and I love JROTC and it helps me, so I don't understand why they would take me out except to keep me away from my friends but Id still end up hanging out with them. They asked me if they gave me a choose would I rather stay in JROTC and go to a Councillor or have neither and I chose that if the would Id do both. I just believe they are going over bored with this, its stupid. I know they could never take my love for Jake away from me. I love him so very much and can tell him things more than anyone else and he has been stayin with me through these hard times and yet he feels bad but its not his fault really. He was there when I was crying in ROTC even though Draya wanted to talk to me an make me feel better and get things off my chest and him stay away, she let me give him a hug and hang with him after other keep pickin on her for something but I was only half there so I couldn't tell and went to first hour with red eyes from crying and I only new that from Marv telling me at lunch. That day I wasn't in really my happy smiley mood but Jake helped me get back to it especially with what he said when he gave me my Valentines present even though I just got done crying and had really red eyes, he said that and I didn't really know what to say but it made me smile in my crapy mood. I love Jake for being here and helping me out even if I don't tell him everything all the time but M trying to work on that. I Love You Hubba!!
Labels:
life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment