Saturday, December 17, 2011
Keep thinking about
I can't stop thinkin about everything that happened yesterday 1st I thought Veronica was mad at me for some reason but she ended up not n she was waiting for me to stop bein mad but I wasn't mad but it got settled. Well another was what Jake did but I pulled away but shouldn't of but sence I'm scared I did n it's nothing bad though. I loved havin time after school with him he made me much happier, till the robotics stuff started for the ro-pasta. Well then my mom and Veronica came n Jake n me had to act as if were not dating cuz my mom. He got mad n I actully feel as if it my falt but it's not but it don't take it away cuz I feel so bad my parents think the way they do about him but won't even meet him is so irritating that they think the way they do. Ugh it just gets me so mad I wish I could go up to them tell them him n me r going out n they meet him n get to know him even if they do 100 questions, then we wouldn't have to hide it from them. Well I cant n it hurts me to see Jake down N hurting I just want to go to him n give him a hug n kiss. I got him happy cuz my mom was away from us n we were sellin tickets n everyone out there new r situation even his mom n she gets why I do/did what I did/do. I'm just really happy that I got to make him happy n distracted cuz I couldn't stand seein him the way he was. This Christmas break is going to be long, I cant wait till he can text me I will not be able to be calm n talk if he doesn't text me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment