Sunday, December 18, 2011

This is going to be a long break :(

Ugh well I might not see him for a wile n it sucks cuz he can't even text. :( this is going to be a long Christmas break. I probably should shut up but I already miss him just knowing I'm not going to see him tomorrow like school days, I wish I could but I won't see him till the next year as in January 6th when school starts most likely. I just can't wait to see him with his safe arms around me. I got a little bear from him n I started caring it around with me yesterday n then today. I just can't wait to see him to be held and to hold him n feel his lips against mine. So said bear don't have a name yet, got to wait till he gets textin then. I just wish I didn't feel so bad about him having to feel the way he does when around my parents. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment