Tuesday, December 20, 2011
What I was waiting for
Well I woke up yesterday and didn't feel like getting out of bed because I was getting sick, the next thing I new my phone vibrated for a text I was like who's textin me cuz not a lot of people text me then I turned around and he's name was lit up on my phone I grabbed my phone n smiled and got up out of bed and text him right back. That was a great way to wake up in the mornin to his text n tellin me he missed me so I wasn't the only one. He missed me n I missed him. I was so happy n don't get how he makes me feel the way I do. I felt like crap but textin him I forgot about in n couldn't tell I was feelin crappy except the scratchy throught and coughing. Well I just couldn't believe that he finally texted me it's what I really needed n he made my day go smother or it would of been crappy cuz I felt crappy. I just can't believe how he manages to flip my day around without being by my said tryin to get me to laugh n smile witch always works. He just does it in textin n doesn't even have to be by me. I just was waitin for that text to get me going yesterday. Even though I fell asleep on hi last night because the sick sleepiness took me away. LOLz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment