Thursday, November 8, 2012

Well :(

I try to focus but its hard with this ache in my heart n I can feel it through out the whole day. Everyone askes whats wrong and it makes me get teary just thinking about it and I end up chocking up the reason and start shaking a bit and tears run down my face. Wrong Uncle really keep asking me I said I'm fine he was persistent n said were my normal Angie the one that always looking up and smiling and joking around well then I told him he said don't worry no man's worth crying for till 25 and it made me laugh but yet true kinda but it doesn't help the pains still there and I keep breaking down. In the morning I banged my head against the wall and thought it would keep pain off my heart for awhile, and then when it didn't work punched a shelf a few times no marks on me just red hands, when that didn't work I gave up n was hurting not only my heart but were I hit. Then when my horrible headache came at the end of the day I was crying not only cuz my head pain but cuz my heart ache too. People asked about it why it might hurt I said I hit my head but don't know why just cuz I didn't want him to feel bad. I ended up talking to him a for a bit and then just standing there silent but I couldn't talk much cuz it hurt but I had to do it so he didn't feel bad. I had to hug him its comforting but when I pull away and no kiss it hurts more and the ache in my heart hurts more. I am just sad and tend to think alot about it I can't help it, it hurts to damn much.

No comments:

Post a Comment