Sunday, November 11, 2012

:'(

When will it stop hurting, I never had to actually go threw this part hurting like hell but if this what he want Okey as long as he is happy. It's hard for me to tlk to him still I get choked up when I try n when I hug him it still makes me hurt afterwords. I wish I could stop crying wrong uncle gave me great advice but it still doesn't remove the pain. All the smiling today for pics made me hurt more cuz most are fake n just reminds me how easy he could make me smile but now can't face him without a tear. I can wish many things but I can't do anything but if he is happy then it's fine I'll try to get over it n start talkin as friends even though it's goin to be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment